THIS ITEM SHIPS FROM THE USA, FOR ANY ORDERS OUTSIDE THE USA, PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com FOR A SHIPPING PRICE
The complete Embroidery Anthology II package contains:
Over 4300 embroidery designs in 17 categories
Over 500 colour pages
Embroidery Anthology Series combines a wide collection of Stock Designs and advanced editing tools.
Embroidery Anthology 2.0, includes over 4,300 embroidery designs and comes with one useful catalogue with over 500 colour pages to allow you to choose more easily. Designs are classified in 17 categories, including:
Abstract-Shapes, Animals, Celebration, Children-Baby, Emblems, Ethnic, Fish, Flower Nature, Home Embroidery, Insects, Motif-Necklaces, Navy, Sport, Transportation, Unisex, Urban and Various.
And the complete range of editing tools makes it easy to manipulate your design in a number of ways, including:
- Search through the categories of designs using the umber of the design.
- Change the dimensions of the design.
- Clean Up the design by deleting small stitches.
- The increase/decrease stitch density function offers the most reliable and accurate results a stitch-editing program can offer / Rotate the design / Print the design.
- Save the design to machine disk (BARUDAN, TAJIMA, ZSK, HAPPY, PFAFF, BROTHER, JANOME, MELCO, FORTRON, BEAT, JUKI, TOYOTA, etc.)